Level: Associate / Independent / Senior
SupremeTech is a Technology Company focusing on web service, video streaming, video distribution and AI technology-based in Da Nang, Viet Nam. We are a strong team of more than 150 members experienced in the Japanese software development market for more than 6 years. As the world is changing day by day, we also shift our target to building high-quality products that serve the quickly changing needs of the global internet user. Interested in technology and want to build the next world-class products together? Join us
- Collaborate with a small, autonomous team of developers, designers, and product owners to find end-to-end solutions for important problems.
- Implement these solutions for our Android client, adhering best practices in Android development.
- Help your team to solve problems appropriately for Android users and our codebase.
- Join other developers and help to orient Android development at our company.
- Continue to learn, grow, and help us tackle brand new challenges.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Know how to write readable, maintainable, performant object-oriented Java/Kotlin.
- Understanding the latest Android development.
- Capturing knowledge of Android Jetpack Components and solid knowledge of the mobile development life cycle.
- Good knowledge of MVVM architecture for Android, Reactive patterns and DI.
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience with Git source control, Git Flow.
- Knowledge in MediaPlayer, Video Streaming and Voice/Video calling will be an added advantage.
- Good command of English is a must.
Our Key Benefits and Cares
- 13th month pay (yearly bonus)
- Bonus on National Public Days
- Annual leave: 12 days
- PTI Health Insurance
- Salary review: twice a year
- Promotion opportunity
- Yearly company trip, Year-end party
- Training Incentive Program, Team building Allowances
- MacBook is provided
How to apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Application for Android Software Engineer” or you can contact us via phone number 02363.626.989 if you have any concerns. We look forward to working with you.