Why will you love working at SupremeTech?
- At SupremeTech, we commit to deliver premium products and services with the latest and the most advanced technology.
- You will work in the same Agile team with our partner in Japan to create a series of Mini applications running in the same cloud architecture. This new infrastructure helps companies to have mini-applications running in a Super App (like WeChat, LINE, Amazon, etc). Furthermore, our partner is the biggest technology partner of one Super App, and a major AWS provider in Japan.
- Work closely with Business Analyst, Front-end, Mobile and Infrastructure engineers in order to develop highly responsible and scalable back-end applications
- Prepare API specifications for better communication with other team members
- Ensure thorough Unit testing is done for all developed codes
- Participate in code review and optimisation to maximise system performance
- At least 1 year experience developing back-end applications using Node.js platform, especially RESTful API
- Strong knowledge and experience with SQL databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Strong knowledge and experience with NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB, Firestore or MongoDB
- Experienced in using Git and Github
- Experienced with Docker
- Basic understanding of CI/CD (CircleCI, TravisCI, Github Actions or Jenkins)
- Ability to research and understand technical documentation in English
- Good learning attitude, professionalism and high sense of responsibility
- Ability to quickly learn new back-end (scripting) programming languages to adopt the needs of the project
Experienced or certified in using AWS services or other cloud infrastructure
Our Key Benefits and Cares:
- 13th month pay (yearly bonus)
- Bonus on National Public Days
- Annual leave: 12 days of Annual leave
- PTI Healthcare Insurance
- Salary review: 2 times a year
- Promotion opportunity
- Training incentive program
- Team building allowances
- Yearly company trip, Year-end party
- MacBook is provided
How to apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Application for NodeJS” or you can contact us via phone number 02363.626.989 if you have any concerns. We look forward to working with you.