Backend Developer (PHP/NodeJS/Golang)
SupremeTech is a Technology Company focusing on web service, video streaming, video distribution, and AI technology based in Da Nang, Viet Nam. We are a strong team of more than 150 members experienced in the Japanese software development market for more than 6 years. As the world is changing day by day, we also shift our target to building high-quality products that serve the quickly changing needs of the global internet user. Interested in technology and want to build the next world-class products together? Join us.
- Write API connection between systems and servers to exchange data with mobile & front-end
- Communicate proactively with the Project Manager, Quality Control engineers, and other team members to continuously develop new features and improve project quality.
- Minimum 01 year of experience in professional Back-end, especially PHP language.
- Good working experience in the back-end frameworks such as PHP development frameworks: Laravel, Symfony2, Zend, etc.
- Good working experience RESTful API
- Experienced with good working experience in MySQL, and Postgres.
- Strong knowledge and experience with NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB, Firestore or MongoDB,
- Experienced in using Git, Github, Docker
- Basic understanding of CI/CD (CircleCI, TravisCI, Github Actions, or Jenkins)
- Familiar with Linux. Coding with integral unit testing.
- Ability to research and understand technical documentation in English
- Good learning attitude, professionalism, and high sense of responsibility
- Ability to quickly learn new back-end (scripting) programming languages to adopt the needs of the project
- Practical experience using the MVC architecture
- Experienced or certified in using AWS services or other cloud infrastructure
- Good knowledge or experience with Redis, Cache, Jenkin,…
Our Key Benefits and Cares
- 13th-month pay (yearly bonus)
- Bonus on National Public Days
- Annual leave: 12 days of Annual leave and 11 days of National public holiday
- PTI Health Insurance
- Salary review: twice a year
- Promotion opportunity
- Team building allowances, Training Incentive Program
- Yearly company trip, Year-end party
- MacBook is provided
How to apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Application for BE” or you can contact us via phone number 02363.626.989 if you have any concerns. We look forward to working with you.