Business Development Manager
SupremeTech is a Technology Company focusing on web service, video streaming, video distribution, and AI technology based in Da Nang, Viet Nam. We are a strong team of more than 100 members experienced in the Japanese software development market for more than 6 years. As the world is changing day by day, we also shift our target to building high-quality products that serve the quickly changing needs of the global internet user. Interested in technology and want to build the next world-class products together? Join us.
We’re looking for:
We are seeking a results-driven Business Development Manager to lead our sales efforts and help drive the growth of our business. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of building successful sales teams and driving revenue growth, as well as excellent communication and leadership skills. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, developing relationships with potential customers, and managing a team of sales professionals. He/She will work closely with the CEO and the Chairman to develop and implement sales strategies that align with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to drive revenue growth and achieve sales targets
- Identify new business opportunities and develop relationships with potential customers
- Build and Manage a team of sales professionals and provide coaching and mentorship to help them achieve their targets
- Work closely with marketing and product teams to develop and execute campaigns that support the sales strategy
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, partners, and industry influencers
- Monitor market trends and competitor activity to identify opportunities and potential threats
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of sales activity and results
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in sales or business development, with a track record of driving revenue growth
- Experience building and managing successful sales teams
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to develop and execute a sales strategy that aligns with business goals
- Excellent negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in the technology industry is a plus
Our Key Benefits and Cares:
- 13th-month pay (yearly bonus).
- Bonus on National Public Days
- Annual leave: 12 days of Annual leave and 11 days of National public holiday
- PTI Health Insurance
- Salary review: 2 times a year
- Promotion opportunity
- Yearly company trip, Year-end party
- Macbook laptop is provided
How to apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the title “Application for Business Development Manager Position” or you can contact us via phone number 02363.626.989 if you have any concerns. We look forward to working with you.