SupremeTech is a Technology Company focusing on web service, video streaming, video distribution and AI technology based in Da Nang, Viet Nam. We are a strong team of more than 100 members experienced in Japanese software development market for more than 6 years. As the world is changing day by day, we also shift our target to building high quality products that serve the quickly changing needs of the global internet user. Interested in technology and want to build the next world-class products together? Join us.
- Work closely with related team members in order to design, develop, deploy and operate web applications, infrastructures.
- Implement and handle application deployments.
- Setup and maintain CI/CD pipelines to improve development/deployment speed and quality.
- Detect and develop ways to reduce vulnerabilities of applications and infrastructures.
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve applications and infrastructures quality.
- Ready to learn and apply new technologies.
- Understand the OSI model.
- Experienced in runtime settings, web/application server configurations/tuning for PHP, Node, Python, Java applications.
- Experienced in using scripting languages, eg: Node, Python, bash.
- At least 1 year experience developing Cloud infrastructure using Terraform on AWS. Having knowledge of GCP/Azure/On-premise is plus.
- Experienced in using Kubernetes on Cloud providers is a big plus.
- Has knowledge with SQL, NoSQL databases, eg: AWS RDS, DynamoDB.
- Experienced in using Git and Github.
- Advanced understanding or experienced with Docker, CI/CD (CircleCI, Github Actions, Jenkins).
- Ability to research and understand technical documentation in English.
- Good learning attitude, professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
Our Key Benefits and Cares
- 13th month pay (yearly bonus)
- Bonus on National Public Days
- Annual leave: 12 days of Annual leave and 11 days of National public holiday
- PTI Health Insurance
- Salary review: 2 times a year
- Promotion opportunity
- Yearly company trip, Year-end party
- Macbook laptop is provided
How to apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Application for DevOps Engineer” or you can contact us via phone number 02363.626.989 if you have any concerns. We look forward to working with you.