SupremeTech is a Technology Company focusing on web service, video streaming, video distribution and AI technology-based in Da Nang, Viet Nam. We are a strong team of more than 150 members experienced in the Japanese software development market for more than 6 years. As the world is changing day by day, we also shift our target to building high-quality products that serve the quickly changing needs of global internet user. Interested in technology and want to build the next world-class products together? Join us.
- Work closely with related team members in order to design and build mobile applications for iOS platform
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines to improve development/deployment speed and quality.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Ready to learn and apply new technologies.
- At least 1.5 years experience developing iOS applications using Swift and Objective-C. Having knowledge of Flutter is a big plus.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guideline
- Experienced in using distribution platforms/tools, eg: Fastlane, Firebase, Testflight
- Experienced in using Git and GitHub.
- Familiar with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging
- Experienced with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation and Core Audio
- Ability to research and understand technical documentation in English.
- Good learning attitude, professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
Our Key Benefits and Cares
- 13th month pay (yearly bonus).
- Bonus on National Public Days
- Annual leave: 12 days of Annual leave and 11 days of National public holiday
- PTI Health Insurance
- Salary review: twice a year
- Promotion opportunity
- Yearly company trip, Year-end party
- MacBook is provided
- Teambuilding allowances, Training incentive program
How to apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Application for iOS Engineer” or you can contact us via phone number 02363.626.989 if you have any concerns. We look forward to working with you.