Associate Project Manager/Scrum Master
SupremeTech is a Technology Company focusing on web service, video streaming, video distribution and AI technology based in Da Nang, Viet Nam. We are a strong team of more than 80 members experienced in Japanese software development market for more than 6 years. As the world is changing day by day, we also shift our target to building high quality products that serve the quickly changing needs of the global internet user. Interested in technology and want to build the next world-class products together? Join us.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Initiating software development project team following Scrum Framework
- Ensuring events in Scrum are consistent in taking place at same time and same locations within the Time-boxed
- Ensuring all members understand artifacts (Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Burndown Chart, etc.) and how to work efficiently with them
- Helping each member understand their own roles and responsibilities in the project
- Building a productive environment, encouraging the Development Team, making them enjoy working on the project
- Using appropriate Scrum techniques and measurement to ensure delivery of high quality software product
- Operating the team works together smoothly, resolves impediments immediately if any and avoid affecting the project progress
- Maintaining comprehensive project documentation
- Tracking the project progress and reporting the project health check weekly to Delivery Manager and PMO
- 3+ years/5+ projects of experience in software development team
- Competency understanding and knowledge of technical aspects of web (PHP/Ruby/Java/.NET) or mobile (iOS/Android) applications.
- Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle
- Familiarity with Project Management Tools such as JIRA, Redmine, Backlog
- Excellent communication skills. Confidence in problem-solving and conflict resolving.
- Degree in Technology, Computer Science or similar field
- Advanced level in English written and spoken. TOEIC 700 or equivalent
- Self-motivated and result-oriented working style
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Japanese certification is a plus
- Scrum master certification is a plus
Our Key Benefits and Cares
- 13th month pay (yearly bonus).
- Performance review and salary adjustment 1 time a year.
- Promotion opportunity.
- Yearly health check at one of the top hospitals in Danang.
- Bao Viet Healthcare Insurance.
How to apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Application for Associate Project Manager/Scrum Master Position” or you can contact us via phone number 02363.626.989 if you have any concerns. We look forward to working with you.