MiaHire Sales Manager
SupremeTech is a Technology Company focusing on web service, video streaming, video distribution and AI technology based in Da Nang, Viet Nam. We are a strong team of more than 100 members experienced in Japanese software development market for more than 6 years. As the world is changing day by day, we also shift our target to building high quality products that serve the quickly changing needs of the global internet user. Interested in technology and want to build the next world-class products together? Join us.
About the job
MiaHire is a video interview platform built by SupremeTech in collaboration with a partner company in Japan. MiaHire makes interviews easier for both employers and candidates by enabling candidates to answer interview questions whenever they want, without having to book an interview with the employer. Candidates can interview at home or at a cafe, wherever they feel the most relaxed. On the other hand, the hiring manager can review multiple candidates’ answers at once, leading to better efficiency and less biases. The interview for this position will also be conducted via MiaHire.
As a Business Development professional, you will lead the sales and marketing initiatives for MiaHire in the Vietnamese market.
- Create sales materials (slides, pamphlets etc.) to introduce MiaHire to new customers
- Conduct research to identify potential customers
- Contact potential customers to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years work experience in business development, marketing, sales or similar environment
- Experience in online marketing
- Proficient in Google Spreadsheets and Slides
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- 2+ years of experience in human resources or recruitment industry
- 2+ years of experience in building team, managing and training junior team members
- 2+ years of experience selling SaaS or other type of software
- Ability to work with engineers to implement new features based on customers’ requirements, and escalate issues
Our Key Benefits and Cares
● 13th-month pay (yearly bonus).
● Bonus on National Public Days.
● Annual leave: 12 days of Annual leave and 11 days of National public holiday.
● PTI Health Insurance.
● Salary review: 2 times a year.
● Promotion opportunity.
● Yearly company trip, Year-end party, team building, tea break.
● MacBook is provided.
How to apply?
Please apply via this URL:
We look forward to working with you.