QUALITY CONTROL ENGINEER (TESTER)
SupremeTech is a Technology Company focusing on web service, video streaming, video distribution and AI technology based in Da Nang, Viet Nam. We are a strong team of more than 100 members experienced in Japanese software development market for more than 6 years. As the world is changing day by day, we also shift our target to building high quality products that serve the quickly changing needs of the global internet user. Interested in technology and want to build the next world-class products together? Join us.
- Analyse requirements and review specifications.
- Develop test plans and test cases.
- Execute testing and report testing status to Project Manager (PM).
- Lead a small QC team in an assigned project.
- Report to team managers and proactively contribute to skills building activities for more junior members.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Graduated or obtain BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- Experience working with web-based or mobile apps testing
- Experience developing test plans, test cases, and test reports.
- Excellent analytical skill and systematic thinking
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Have good oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge about agile/scrum software development;
- Experience with API Testing (Postman)
- Good knowledge or experience in Security and Performance testing (Jmeter, Owasp zap.)
- Good knowledge or experience with automation testing
- Leadership skills
Our Key Benefits and Cares
- 13th month pay (yearly bonus).
- Bonus on National Public Days
- Annual leave: 12 days of Annual leave and 11 days of National public holiday
- PTI Health Insurance
- Salary review: 2 times a year
- Promotion opportunity
- Yearly company trip, Year-end party
- MacBook is provided
How to apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Application for QC” or you can contact us via phone number 02363.626.989 if you have any concerns. We look forward to working with you.