SupremeTech is a Technology Company focusing on web service, video streaming, video distribution and AI technology-based in Da Nang, Viet Nam. We are a strong team of more than 120 members experienced in the Japanese software development market for more than 6 years. As the world is changing day by day, we also shift our target to building high-quality products that serve the quickly changing needs of global internet users. Interested in technology and want to build the next world-class products together? Join us.
- Lead the development team in order to design, develop, deploy and operate applications, infrastructures. Fulfill all commitments by timely delivering the deliverables
- Communicate closely with Project Manager and Business Analyst and take up the responsibility regarding technical aspects of the entire project.
- Detects and develops ways to reduce vulnerabilities of applications and infrastructures.
- Help your team members with technical aspects, troubleshoot any problems that occur.
- Develop ways to improve applications and infrastructure quality.
- Ready to learn and coordinate team members to apply new technologies.
- Have strong leadership and software development skills.
- Have strong programming principles, security principles & design patterns.
- Have professional experiences in using more than one programming language.
- Have professional experiences in runtime settings, web/application server configurations/tuning for PHP/Node/Python or Java applications.
- At least 4 years experience in developing & operating web applications on cloud computing services such as AWS, GCP…
- Has professional experiences in using SQL, NoSQL databases, eg: AWS RDS, DynamoDB.
- Have professional experiences in using Git and Github.
- Advanced understanding or experience with Docker, CI/CD (CircleCI, Github Actions, Jenkins).
- Ability to research and understand technical documentation in English.
- Good learning attitude, professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
Our Key Benefits and Cares
- 13th month pay (yearly bonus)
- Bonus on National Public Days
- Annual leave: 12 days of Annual leave and 11 days of National public holiday
- PTI Health Insurance
- Salary review: 2 times a year
- Promotion opportunity
- Yearly company trip, Year-end party
- MacBook is provided
How to apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Application for Technical Leader” or you can contact us via phone number 02363.626.989 if you have any concerns. We look forward to working with you.