SupremeTech is a Technology Company focusing on web service, video streaming, video distribution and AI technology based in Da Nang, Viet Nam. We are a strong team of more than 100 members experienced in Japanese software development market for more than 6 years. As the world is changing day by day, we also shift our target to building high quality products that serve the quickly changing needs of the global internet user. Interested in technology and want to build the next world-class products together? Join us.
Back-end Developer (Node.js /Ruby/ Python / PHP)
- Work closely with Business Analyst and Front-end/Mobile engineers in order to develop highly responsible and scalable back-end applications
- Prepare API specifications for better communication with other team members.
- Ensure thorough Unit testing is done for all developed codes.
- Participate in code review and optimisation to maximise system performance.
- Strong foundation of Maths, Data Structures, Algorithms, and OOP programing.
- At least 1 year experience developing RESTful API and other back-end applications using 1 of the below programming languages
- Ability to quickly learn new back-end (scripting) programming languages to adopt the needs of project
- Strong knowledge and experience with SQL Database such as MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Experienced in using Git and Github.
- Basic understanding or experienced with Docker, CI/CD (CircleCI, Github Action, Jenkins)
- Ability to research and understand technical documentation in English
- Good learning attitude, professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
- Experienced or certified in using AWS services or other cloud infrastructure
Our Key Benefits and Cares:
- 13th-month pay (yearly bonus).
- Bonus on National Public Days
- Annual leave: 12 days of Annual leave and 11 days of National public holiday
- PTI Health Insurance
- Salary review: 2 times a year
- Promotion opportunity
- Yearly company trip, Year-end party
- MacBook is provided
How to apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the title “Application for BE developer” or you can contact us via phone number 02363.626.989 if you have any concerns. We look forward to working with you.