Backend Developer (PHP)
SupremeTech is a Technology Company focusing on web service, video streaming, video distribution and AI technology-based in Da Nang, Viet Nam. We are a strong team of more than 120 members experienced in the Japanese software development market for more than 6 years. As the world is changing day by day, we also shift our target to building high-quality products that serve the quickly changing needs of the global internet user. Interested in technology and want to build the next world-class products together? Join us.
Back-end Developer (PHP)
- Work closely with Business Analyst and Front-end/Mobile engineers in order to develop highly responsible and scalable back-end applications
- Prepare API specifications for better communication with other team members.
- Ensure thorough Unit testing is done for all developed codes.
- Participate in code review and optimisation to maximise system performance.
- Strong foundation of Maths, Data Structures, Algorithms, and OOP programing
- At least 1 year experience developing RESTful API and other back-end applications using PHP programming languages
- Ability to quickly learn new back-end (scripting) programming languages to adopt the needs of project
- Strong knowledge and experience with SQL Database such as MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Experienced in using Git and Github
- Basic understanding or experienced with Docker, CI/CD (CircleCI, Github Action, Jenkins)
- Ability to research and understand technical documentation in English
- Good learning attitude, professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
- Experienced or certified in using AWS services or other cloud infrastructure
Our Key Benefits and Cares:
- 13th-month pay (yearly bonus).
- Bonus on National Public Days
- Annual leave: 12 days of Annual leave and 11 days of National public holiday
- PTI Health Insurance
- Salary review: 2 times a year
- Promotion opportunity
- Yearly company trip, Year-end party
- MacBook is provided
How to apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the title “Application for BE developer” or you can contact us via phone number 02363.626.989 if you have any concerns. We look forward to working with you.