Associate/ Independent/ Senior
SupremeTech is a Technology Company focusing on web service, video streaming, video distribution and AI technology-based in Da Nang, Viet Nam. We are a strong team of more than 150 members experienced in the Japanese software development market for more than 6 years. As the world is changing day by day, we also shift our target to building high-quality products that serve the quickly changing needs of global internet users. Interested in technology and want to build the next world-class products together? Join us.
PHP Developer (PHP)
- Analyze system requirements and review specifications.
- Join PHP project to work with OOP code base for Web applications using PHP framework:
Laravel, Symfony2, Zend, etc.
- Participate in creating solutions/estimations for high-level requirements.
- Work closely with the project manager for project assignments.
- Ensure thorough Unit testing is done for all developed codes.
- Participate in code review and optimisation to maximise system performance.
- Report to PHP Team manager and Resource Management director for personal career development plan and performance related matters.
- At least 1 years experience working with web based applications.
- Experienced with PHP development frameworks: Laravel, Symfony2, Zend, etc.
- Solid knowledge and experience about OOP and MVC models.
- Experienced working with source version control (Git is preferred).
- Familiar with Linux. Coding with integral unit testing.
- Good knowledge or experience with Redis, Cache, NodeJs, LESS/SASS/SCSS, Jenkin, AWS (EC2, S3, …),
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
- Good time management and problem solving skills.
- Good learning attitude, professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
- Experienced or certified in using AWS services or other cloud infrastructure
Our Key Benefits and Cares:
- 13th-month pay (yearly bonus).
- Bonus on National Public Days
- Annual leave: 12 days of Annual leave and 11 days of National public holiday
- PTI Health Insurance
- Salary review: twice a year
- Promotion opportunity
- Team building allowances, Training Incentive Program
- Yearly company trip, Year-end party
- MacBook is provided
How to apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Application for PHP developer” or you can contact us via phone number 02363.626.989 if you have any concerns. We look forward to working with you.