Frontend Developer (React.js/Angular, HTML, CSS)
SupremeTech is a Technology Company focusing on web service, video streaming, video distribution and AI technology based in Da Nang, Viet Nam. We are a strong team of more than 150 members experienced in the Japanese software development market for more than 6 years. As the world is changing day by day, we also shift our target to building high-quality products that serve the quickly changing needs of global internet user. Interested in technology and want to build the next world-class products together? Join us.
- Work closely with Business Analyst and Backend engineers in order to create modern and robust web applications targeting multiple devices.
- Communicate proactively with Project Manager, Quality Control engineers, and other team members to continuously develop new features and improve project quality.
- Do the code-review process, lead the dev team to achieve success in projects.
- Involve in training programs as a trainer, mentor to contribute to building up team quality, team size.
- Involve in the RnD team, lead the team to catch up on new technology.
- +3 years’ experience working in Software Development covering Web Development.
- Strong foundation in HTML5/CSS3/JS and preprocessing CSS languages such as SASS/LESS.
- Solid experience with one of the popular JS frameworks/libraries like React/Angular.
- Experience in modern front-end build pipelines and tools (e.g. Webpack, Babel, NPM, Git).
- Experience working in a cross-functional team delivering using Agile methods.
- Well-versed in writing structured, well-documented, maintainable, and clean code.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Experience with mentoring and coaching junior developers with best practices in software development.
- Possesses good English for everyday and technical communication.
- Solid experience in designing & developing RESTful APIs (any language, NodeJS is preferred)
- Experience with deployment by using CI/CD and DevOps practices, processes, and tooling.
- Have awareness and experience with popular AWS services such as IAM User/Group/Policy, S3.
- Have awareness and experience with Containers (ECS, Kubernetes, Docker) and FaaS (AWS Lambda) technologies.
Our Key Benefits and Cares:
- 13th-month pay (yearly bonus).
- Bonus on National Public Days
- Annual leave: 12 days of Annual leave and 11 days of National public holiday
- PTI Health Insurance
- Salary review: twice a year
- Promotion opportunity
- Team building allowances, Training Incentive Program
- Yearly company trip, Year-end party
- MacBook is provided
How to apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the title “Application for FE” or you can contact us via phone number 02363.626.989 if you have any concerns. We look forward to working with you.