Frontend Developer (React.js/Angular, HTML, CSS)
SupremeTech is a Technology Company focusing on web service, video streaming, video distribution and AI technology based in Da Nang, Viet Nam. We are a strong team of more than 120 members experienced in Japanese software development market for more than 6 years. As the world is changing day by day, we also shift our target to building high quality products that serve the quickly changing needs of the global internet user. Interested in technology and want to build the next world-class products together? Join us.
- Work closely with Business Analyst and Backend engineers in order to create modern and robust web applications targeting multiple devices.
- Communicate proactively with Project Manager, Quality Control engineers, and other team members to continuously develop new features and improve project quality.
- Do the code-review process, lead the dev team to achieve success in projects.
- Involve in training programs as a trainer, mentor to contribute to building up team quality, team size.
- Involve in the RnD team, lead the team to catch up on new technology.
- +3 years’ experience working in Software Development covering Web Development.
- Strong foundation in HTML5/CSS3/JS and preprocessing CSS languages such as SASS/LESS.
- Solid experience with one of the popular JS frameworks/libraries like React/Angular.
- Experience in modern front-end build pipelines and tools (e.g. Webpack, Babel, NPM, Git).
- Experience working in a cross-functional team delivering using Agile methods.
- Well-versed in writing structured, well-documented, maintainable, and clean code.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Experience with mentoring and coaching junior developers with best practices in software development.
- Possesses good English for everyday and technical communication.
- Solid experience in designing & developing RESTful APIs (any language, NodeJS is preferred)
- Experience with deployment by using CI/CD and DevOps practices, processes, and tooling.
- Have awareness and experience with popular AWS services such as IAM User/Group/Policy, S3.
- Have awareness and experience with Containers (ECS, Kubernetes, Docker) and FaaS (AWS Lambda) technologies.
Our Key Benefits and Cares:
- 13th month pay (yearly bonus).
- Performance review and salary adjustment twice a year.
- Promotion opportunity.
- Yearly health check at one of the top hospitals in Danang.
- Bao Viet Healthcare Insurance.
How to apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the title “Application for FE” or you can contact us via phone number 02363.626.989 if you have any concerns. We look forward to working with you.