Senior Golang Engineer
SupremeTech is a Technology Company focusing on web service, video streaming, video distribution, and AI technology based in Da Nang, Viet Nam. We are a strong team of more than 170 members experienced in the Japanese software development market for more than 8 years. As the world is changing day by day, we also shift our target to building high-quality products that serve the quickly changing needs of the global internet user. Interested in technology and want to build the next world-class products together? Join us.
As a Senior Golang Developer at SupremeTech, you will be a key member of our engineering team, responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining high-performance, scalable, and reliable software solutions using the Go programming language. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver cutting-edge software products that drive our company’s success.
- Take ownership of software development projects and drive them to successful completion.
- Design and implement software solutions using the Go programming language.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Collaborate with product managers and other stakeholders (clients) to define project requirements and deliverables.
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to team members.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software defects and issues in a timely manner.
- Optimize software performance and scalability.
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and emerging technologies.
- Champion a culture of ownership, accountability, and excellence within the development team.
- Proven experience as a Golang Developer, preferably in a senior or lead role.
- Strong proficiency in Go and its ecosystem (Go’s garbage collection mechanisms and memory management, Concurrency pattern, and Dependency Management…)
- Ability to lead and inspire a team to take ownership and deliver results.
- Has extensive experience in developing large-scale services and designing and coding according to existing code bases.
- Proficiency in working with MySQL, DynamoDB databases.
- Knowledge of RESTful API design and development.
- Familiarity with containerization technologies like Docker
- Experience with version control systems (e.g., Git).
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects.
- Experience in developing web-services infrastructure on AWS / GCP.
- Ability to research and understand technical documentation in English.
- Good learning attitude, professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
Our Key Benefits and Cares:
- 13th month pay (yearly bonus)
- Bonus on National Public Days
- Annual leave: 12 days of Annual leave and 11 days of National public holiday
- PTI Health Insurance
- Salary review: twice a year
- Promotion opportunity
- Yearly company trip, Year-end party
- Training Incentive Program, Team Building Allowances
- Macbook is provided
How to apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the title “Senior Golang Engineer” or you can contact us via phone number 02363.626.989 if you have any concerns. We look forward to working with you.